Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Acrostic Book Poem Challenge

Fahima of I Read, Ergo I Write is hosting today's Acrostic Book Poem Challenge. Come and bring out your inner acrostic poet(ness)!

I chose my favorite book for my entry:


Like I said, this was a really difficult challenge for me, especially because I am more of a long sentence, narrative writer, than a short phrases, rhyming poet (plus, it also has to be an acrostic book title). Nevertheless, it's still an entertaining experience.

Have you ever tried making an acrostic book poem? Not yet? It's about time you try!

P.S. Divergent by Veronica Roth <4


2 comments:

  1. Wooo. Dystopian! My fave! Awesome poem! :)

    http://bemusedbookworm.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great poem that tells about the book! Nice One!

    ReplyDelete