Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Bookish Mad Libs Challenge

I've never (officially) played Mad Libs, ever. I am fortunate enough that Friday's challenge is a Bookish (the best kind, I believe) Mad Libs hosted by Shaunie of The Space Between. Join in the extra fun!


Here's my list of chosen books:

A. UNDERWORLD by Meg Cabot (proper name or noun of a place)
B. SEEKER from The Host (favorite villain)
C. PARALLEL by Lauren Miller (adjective)
D. The Rise of NINE by Pittacus Lore (number)
E. Across the UNIVERSE by Beth Ravis (noun)
F. FOUR/Tobias from Divergent (favorite hero - you wouldn't mind spending a lot of time with)
G. The ICE CREAM Girls by Dorothy Koomson (dessert in a book title)

Now, onto the Mad Lib we go:


Help! I'm being captive in the Underworld by Seeker

It's very parallel here! 

She is demanding nine universes to set me free!

I have just discovered that Four was captured too!

On second thought, please send ice creams if you don't here from us for a while! 

Much love,

Lyka   


Oh god, the irony! (Hahaha.) Have you tried Mad Libs, the Bookish kind? It's crazy fun, I swear. Plus: you can discover more books to read!


P.S. For Shaunie: I'm under 18. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment