Sunday, November 24, 2013

It just doesn't feel right...

The title, of nowhere land, came from one of my favoured The Summer Set songs entitled 'Lightning in a Bottle'.

Out in the wild
Party in nowhere land
Let's start a fire
Sparklers in every hand

The lyric does not exactly portray something of mine, only connected to. I obviously altered the line for it to personally mean something.

Of nowhere land simply explains my inner, emotional conflict in life. Yes, I may be too young to be feeling some kind of mid life crisis but given the circumstances of my upbringing, it's just how it is. 

I've developed an ache for a new, different world since childhood due to my extensive reading and being currently stuck to the place I am born in, makes that wanderlust expanded as the years go by.

I am at a lost for words in explaining this so let's just cut it short: 'of nowhere land' defines my search for belonging. And so far, I am still in nowhere. 

As much as this phrase mean a lot to me, it just feels...wrong...in the case of a blog where I am trying to establish my voice. It feels too personal and too neurotic for me that I have to change it. 

Currently, I am still looking for the replacement that will hopefully fit the puzzle. So...yeah. That's it.

Forgive my, indecisiveness. And this will probably be edited some time in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment