Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014: Bookish Goals/Resolutions

For the sake of my bookish heart and mine, this year, I hope to...

1. Try new genres. Especially paranormal romance and science fiction + romance.

2. Read an autobiography. Hopefully, Margot Fonteyn's and Hans Christian Andersen's. And not online.

3. Buy a photography book. Held one in my hands once and now, regretting not buying it.

4. Read a Jane Austen book. Sad truth that I haven't.

5. Get a bigger shelf. I swear that one morning I will find that shelf of mine has collapsed and folded all my books. Apocalypse in my own bedroom.

6. Buy a book-related article of clothing. Specifically, The Dream Shirt.

7. Buy from The Book Depository. I have to convince my brother that shipping's free, first.

8. Get a reading-related mug. And endlessly use it. I should've asked this for Christmas.

9. Buy physical copies to my e-reads. I greatly prefer to hold them in my hands than tap a screen.

10. Fall head over heels with fictional men. 

Check out my non-bookish list of goals/resolutions for this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment