Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bound Buys: January 2014


What's the best way to start a year? Books books books.

It honestly surprised me to add 7 more books to my overflowing shelf in a matter of 31 days. 


Graveminder - Melissa Marr
The Pemberley Chronicles - Rebecca Ann Collins 
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake
Bad Girls Don't Die - Kate Alender 
My Little Phony - Lissi Harrison
Blue Heaven - C.J. Box 

Graveminder and Perks, I got from my bestfriend, Dylan, who also gave me Unravel Me. She's like my book-provider, so a great many thanks. (I bought Perks, though.) 

Throughout the month, I got two bargain books - Blue Heaven and The Pemberley Chronicles - which really saved my wallet from dying. They were really cheap, about 4 USD and below. 

Despite saving some cash from that, I still ended up nearly penniless because of Anna Dressed in Blood and Bad Girls Don't Die. Even though it hurts, I'm not regretting my buys - slightly. I'm really getting into the paranormal with these two.

Another genuine thanks to my little gradeschool busmate who generously gave me her copy of My Little Phony for some reason.

I spent a lot this January. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment