Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Worlds and Characters

Hosted by The Broke & The Bookish

This Tuesday's Top Ten features worlds I'd never want to live in and characters I'd never want to trade places with. As a dystopian reader, it's pretty easy to narrow down my list.

This is randomly arranged.


1.

Never in my life would I ever want to live in Panem before and during the Rebellion. For obvious reasons. However, I would love to be Katniss when Panem's at peace and the Hunger Games gone forever. *coughs* Peeta...epilogue *coughs*

2.

To be admitted to an asylum for so long because I could kill people with my touch? No thanks. 
Although, to have the golden boy, Warner, fall for you...

3.

I would never live in an extremely breathtaking spaceship for the rest of my life. Much less be cryogenically frozen to sleep for centuries, only to wake up nearly dying.

Read this sci-fi and trust me, Godspeed isn't the ship you thought is was.

4.

Let us return to the 15 years before the Choosing Ceremony, when life was full of constant selflessness at Abnegation. I'd rather read books at Erudite. 


The other [dystopian] books cramming on my shelf aren't so bad - probably. How about you? Got any characters you adore but never want to be? Or worlds so cruel they aren't meant for you to live in?



No comments:

Post a Comment