Tuesday, May 3, 2016

How long have I neglected this blog?

The real question should be, how long will I continue to neglect this blog? 

Not anymore. Ding ding ding ding ding! Right you are there, Lyka. 

In my defense, I was traveling the past month and have just stepped foot back home a week ago. But I'm not there anymore, so I should probably stop using that excuse.

Be proud, ladies and gents, I have finished 2 books within the past few days in merely 24 hours! And here comes the disappointment, I haven't written any reviews. (Yet?)

Seconds before writing this, I've been scrolling back on my blog and pressing the "older posts" option until I reached January 2016 and I have to admit that I have missed book blogging. It was fun to basically erupt all my fangirling and/or annoyance in coherent words. 

So why not continue? 

Don't worry, I will, especially with Bout of Books 16 coming around next week. Having nothing much to do this summer, let me try once again with committing. (I have a physical calendar now.)

Fair warning, there may be a change coming. A move to another blogging site? Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment