Saturday, December 31, 2016

F*CK 2016 FINALE: Happy New Year



It's the most wonderful time of the year...when much much much awaited titles are finally going to be released. Patience was never part of my virtues.


1 Lord of Shadows

To those who understand my predicament: Why lie? 

Carve the Mark




I enjoyed Divergent. It was the doors that welcomed me to the dystopian genre. And by extension, there's some fondness in here towards Veronica Roth. When I heard that she's writing a sci-fi novel, I was interested. When I started watching the ARC reviews and interviews, count me excited.

Dark Prophecy

I love Apollo. That should be enough reason.

4 The Ship of the Dead

I love Percy. He's cameoing in the sequel. I also love Alex and Sam.

Image result for king's cage quotes5 King's Cage

Julienne and I have undergone about a thousand discussions and theories with Mare, Cal, and Maven. And with the recent teases, I am just itching to know who kills and who dies. And yes, who ends up together.

Wonder Woman/Batman

I bet engraved on my tombstone would be the words: absolute nerd. And I proudly am for DC. Especially Batman but of course, including all his friends with the Justice League. If you're not understanding anything, I love WW and Batman and when Julienne told me my favorite writers Leigh Bardugo and Marie Lu are creating narratives, respectively...I. DIED.

7 Avenged

Ruined by Amy Tintera left us with so much death and tragedy. I simply am excited to see how those consequences will affect Em and Cas, both individually and together.

Fun fact: a small part of this post was done on my phone. THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL.

Happy 2017, y'all! Time to reflect on your sins and move on! 
F*ck 2016 was a fun bookish marathon between Julienne and I with of course, you guys. Here's to more writing features in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment