Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bout of Books 13.0: Bookish Survey

Lori from Writing My Own Fairytale is hosting challenge for Day 1. Who doesn't love answering questions about themselves, right? Especially if it's book-related.

To clarify, I'm actually answering this on Day 2. Yes, Tuesday. I'm not a time traveler nor do I own a time turner. (God, I wish I do.) I just live in the Eastern side of the Pacific where the sun rises first. 

Anyways, here are the questions:

1) How do you organize your shelves?
Let me just laugh at how I was just cleaning my bookshelf yesterday - meaning, Monday. (There's a possible bookshelf tour coming up, btw.) Coincidences? Back to the question. My favorite series and stand-alones have their own shelf, while the rest are carefully arranged by color and height.

2) What is one of your favorite book that's not in one of your favorite genres?
That would be Volition by Lily Paradis. It's in the NA genre and one of the books that isn't all sex.

3) What is the last 5 star book you read?
5-star-I-gave or 5-star-Goodreads-gave? For the former, The Heir by Kiera Cass. You can read all about why in this review. For the former, no idea.

4) What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

5) What book do you recommend the most?
Hmm, that's hard. I'm sticking with, ANY Gayle Forman book.

Well that was fun! Can't wait to do more challenges. Here's a recap of my Day 1 and feel free to share about yours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment